Sunday, January 31, 2010

All apologies


I just want to apologize to all of you. I got called into work last night at 11:30 pm I was working by myself in Inglewood at about 2 am when I was informed that I am killing everyone. For those of you who don't know, I repair, install and upgrade cellular equipment. I was working up on top of the fake palm tree when I heard someone yell, "Hey" as I looked around I noticed a man down below. I didn't respond to him and he then continued, "you are killing everyone." again I didn't respond. He continued, "you're gonna give everyone cancer, but you don't care, you only care about money. Big money takes little money, just like the cigarette companies"

Now this guy isn't the first person to express to me their concern about, RF exposure, but normally I can ask in return, " do you watch TV, use a Microwave or a computer, all of these give off more RF exposure than this cell phone tower does." however this guy had the upper hand, He obviously had been preparing for this conversation and decided to get rid of all of the previously mentioned items. In fact he went one step further and got rid of his entire home. I guess alcohol was not a health risk concern of his though because he had had plenty of that (based off of the number of times that he fell down).

I guess I will start looking for another occupation because "professor cart pusher" has convinced me that I am a murderer. So if you have any suggestions let me know. But in the mean time I still need to provide for my family so, I just wanted to take this time to apologize to you all and ask for your forgiveness for killing you. I would forgive you if you killed me so just go ahead and forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment